It is subjective to determine the “best” Premier League goals of the decade 2010-2019 as beauty and significance of a goal can be seen differently by different people. However, some goals that are frequently mentioned as among the best include:
- Wayne Rooney’s overhead kick against Manchester City in 2011.
- Sergio Agüero’s title-winning goal against QPR in 2012.
- Robin van Persie’s diving header against Aston Villa in 2013.
- Olivier Giroud’s scorpion kick against Crystal Palace in 2017.
- Andros Townsend’s stunning strike against Manchester City in 2016.
- Philippe Coutinho’s long-range effort against Southampton in 2015.
- Jack Wilshere’s solo goal against Norwich in 2013.
- Dele Alli’s bicycle kick against Crystal Palace in 2016.
- Xherdan Shaqiri’s stunning strike against Manchester United in 2018.
- Eden Hazard’s solo effort against Liverpool in 2014.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other amazing goals scored in the Premier League during this time.