Cristiano Ronaldo is known for his incredible skills and ability to perform impressive freestyle tricks. Here are some of his most iconic freestyle and crazy tricks:
- The Elastico Chop: Ronaldo is known for his signature move, the Elastico Chop. He uses his quick feet to quickly change direction by faking one way and then quickly cutting the ball back in the opposite direction.
- The Rainbow Flick: Ronaldo is also known for the Rainbow Flick, where he flicks the ball up with the heel of his foot and then quickly jumps over it, catching it with the other foot on the other side.
- The Backheel Pass: Ronaldo is a master of the backheel pass, which he uses to surprise defenders and set up his teammates with scoring opportunities.
- The Rabona: Ronaldo has also been known to pull off the Rabona, a trick where he crosses the ball behind his standing leg with the other foot.
- The Hocus Pocus: Ronaldo has also been known to perform the Hocus Pocus, where he fakes out defenders by quickly moving the ball between his feet before bursting past them.
- The Scorpion Kick: In a match against Real Betis in 2017, Ronaldo amazed fans when he pulled off a Scorpion Kick, where he flipped his body forward and kicked the ball with his heel, sending it flying into the top corner of the net.
- The Around the World: Ronaldo has also been known to perform the Around the World trick, where he circles the ball around one foot before bringing it back to the other foot.
Overall, Ronaldo’s freestyle and crazy tricks demonstrate his incredible skill and creativity on the field.