Marcus Rashford is a talented English forward who has set several records throughout his career. Here are some of his notable records:
RASHFORD MAKES IT 2-0
MANCHESTER UNITED FLYING AT WEMBLEY 🔥 pic.twitter.com/S2VH4Clrgm
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) February 26, 2023
- Youngest debutant scorer for Manchester United in European competitions: Rashford made his European debut for Manchester United in February 2016, and he scored two goals in that match against FC Midtjylland. He was just 18 years and 117 days old at the time, making him the youngest player ever to score on his European debut for Manchester United.
- Youngest scorer in a Manchester derby in the Premier League era: In March 2016, Rashford scored the only goal in a Manchester derby against Manchester City. He was just 18 years and 141 days old at the time, making him the youngest scorer in a Manchester derby in the Premier League era.
- Fastest goal on a Europa League debut: Rashford scored a goal just 64 seconds into his Europa League debut for Manchester United against FC Midtjylland in February 2016.
- First Manchester United player to score in four competitions in a single season: In the 2016-17 season, Rashford scored goals in the Premier League, Europa League, FA Cup, and EFL Cup, becoming the first Manchester United player to achieve this feat.
- First Manchester United player to score a hat-trick as a substitute in a Premier League match: In September 2019, Rashford came on as a substitute against Norwich City and scored three goals in just 16 minutes, becoming the first Manchester United player to score a hat-trick as a substitute in a Premier League match.
- Fastest goal by a substitute on his Premier League debut: Rashford scored just 138 seconds after coming on as a substitute in his Premier League debut for Manchester United against Arsenal in February 2016.
These are just a few of Rashford’s notable records, and he is sure to add more to his name in the coming years as he continues to develop and mature as a player.