As an AI language model, I can provide information on some of the most memorable and impressive moments in football history, but it would be difficult to come up with an exact number of “999 IQ moments.” Here are some notable moments:
- The “Hand of God” Goal by Diego Maradona in the 1986 World Cup quarterfinals
- Zinedine Zidane’s iconic volley in the 2002 Champions League Final
- Lionel Messi’s solo goal against Getafe in 2007
- Andres Iniesta’s last-gasp winner for Spain in the 2010 World Cup Final
- The “Miracle of Istanbul” when Liverpool came back from 3-0 down to win the 2005 Champions League Final
- Pele’s legendary performance in the 1970 World Cup Final, including his memorable goal against Italy
- Marco van Basten’s stunning volley in the 1988 European Championship Final
- Ronaldo’s hat-trick against Sweden in the 2014 World Cup playoffs to send Portugal to the tournament
- Roberto Carlos’ incredible free-kick goal against France in 1997
- Sergio Aguero’s last-gasp goal to win the Premier League for Manchester City in 2012.
These moments showcase the incredible skill, strategy, and quick thinking that make football such a beloved and exciting sport.