Cristiano Ronaldo is well known not only for his skills on the soccer field, but also for his impressive real estate portfolio. The Portuguese superstar has invested in numerous properties throughout his career, including luxurious mansions, apartments, and holiday houses. In this article, we will take a closer look at some of Ronaldo’s most impressive properties.
- Madrid Mansion: Ronaldo’s first mansion in Madrid is located in La Finca, one of the most exclusive and secure neighborhoods in the Spanish capital. He purchased the property in 2009 for €6.2 million, and it features seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a gym, and a cinema room. The house also has an indoor pool and a large outdoor pool surrounded by a beautiful garden.
- Turin Villa: When Ronaldo moved to Juventus in 2018, he purchased a luxurious villa in the hills overlooking the Italian city of Turin. He bought the property for €3.5 million, and it features a large outdoor pool, a gym, a spa, and a stunning view of the surrounding countryside. The villa has four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, as well as a spacious living room and a modern kitchen.
- Manchester Flat: Ronaldo’s flat in Manchester is located in Alderley Edge, one of the most affluent suburbs of the English city. He purchased the property in 2006 for £3.85 million, and it is part of a luxury apartment complex. The flat features three bedrooms, a private garden, and a spacious living room with floor-to-ceiling windows. It also has access to a communal pool, a gym, and a sauna.
- Lisbon Apartment: In 2018, Ronaldo purchased a luxurious apartment in Avenida da Liberdade, one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Lisbon. He bought the property for €7.2 million, and it features three bedrooms, a large living room, and a rooftop pool with stunning views of the city. The apartment is located in a historic building that has been renovated to include modern amenities and luxurious finishes.
- Holiday Houses:In addition to his primary residences, Ronaldo also owns several holiday houses around the world. One of his favorite vacation spots is the Algarve region of Portugal, where he owns a luxurious villa in Vilamoura. The property features five bedrooms, a cinema room, and a games room, as well as a large outdoor pool and a beautiful garden.
Ronaldo also has a villa in Ibiza, one of the most popular holiday destinations in the Mediterranean. The property is situated on a hilltop and features stunning views of the sea and the surrounding countryside. The villa has six bedrooms, a large outdoor pool, and a spacious terrace for sunbathing and outdoor dining.
Finally, Ronaldo owns an apartment in Trump Tower, one of the most iconic buildings in New York City. The property is located in the heart of Manhattan and features breathtaking views of Central Park and the city skyline. The apartment has two bedrooms, a large living room, and luxurious finishes throughout